Commissions are open and I have some new prices for 2016! Please read through some of the rules and submissions info to get started!
RULES about what I draw:
- I will give options for both Traditional and Digital Commissions!!
- I like to draw characters and character related art, but I prefer to draw women specifically simply because they are more fun to draw!
- I WILL draw suggestive art, but I have a no-porn policy. [We can discuss specifics through notes to determine if art is appropriate]
- I will draw any character of your choosing, including OC's!
- Commissions do not include revisions of the art piece, it is simply my art rendition of a specified subject.
- You can be as specific about what you want drawn [see form below] and send as much reference as you can!
- You can be as descriptive in text about a character as you'd like to help me add personality and texture to the character and really flesh out something special, [Also on the form] but I will mostly run by photo reference for the drawing process.
- I also reserve the right to turn down any commission I feel I can't complete to the best of my ability or cannot produce a product that is worth the investment. I can help you come up with an alternative so you can still receive something you like.
- I work 'first come, first serve.'
- Payment is all up front and done through PayPal. I will not take Point commissions, sorry.
- Send me a private note first to discuss what you would like to have done. [Again, be as specific as you would like or non-specific if you would like my complete interpretation. The CHARACTER FORM below should help fill all the missing pieces.]
- Once an idea is agreed upon I will send an invoice to your provided email that will have to be paid before the commission can begin.
I retain all the rights to the art piece itself including portfolio use or where/if I choose post it online [unless otherwise discussed], etc. while you retain ALL the rights to your character if it's an original. You may also post it wherever you like ONLY if I am credited as the commission artist and NOT for commercial use. Others cannot use the piece for any reason [tracing, recoloring, copying, etc.] unless otherwise discussed with all three parties.
- You may make prints of the final digital file you receive if you so choose, but for no reason can you distribute it for financial gain unless discussed or the commercial rights have been sold off.
[End of scary legal stuff, Moving to fun stuff]
There is no set time frame for how long an art piece will take, this is not my only job. However, I promise that I will do my absolute best to get you your piece in the most timely manner as possible. Obviously, the more difficult options will take longer than the less complicated options.
THE FUN STUFF [Character form]:
- This is what you will send me in a note filled out and ready so we can start the process of doing cool art things.
Your DA Username: This will help me post you to a list, get in touch with you and whatever else I may need for contact. It should be present when you send the not, but it's always good to cover the bases.
Character Name: This will help me title the commission as well understand the ownership between you and your created characters. [For Original Characters, at least]
Reference Photos: Send as many as you possibly can so you can get the most accurate depiction of the character you want from me. NOTE If you want them wearing a different outfit from the reference, be sure to send that reference as well.
Character Info: [Personality, Mood, Personal Info, etc.] This will be a text description that will help create a more 'alive,' animated and personal feel for the character. If it's an OC, this will also help me personally connect to and understand your character a little better.
Any Additional Info: [Posing, Preferred Outfit, etc.] Anything specific you would want to see in the picture as far as what the character is doing, wearing, feeling etc… Be careful as to what you may be adding to the picture because it could result in a higher charge. HOWEVER! I would never charge you for anything without telling or consulting you first!! So no worries.
Your PayPal Email: This is required for the billing portion and is incredibly easy to set up and free. PayPal is pretty useful for a bunch of things on the internet so it never hurts to get one!
Commission Option: [In between options are also available for price quote]
Shipping Address: This, of course, is optional and only applicable if you want to receive the original copy of the pencil illustration [For options that apply, some Illustration options are entirely digital and so not start with traditional pencils and ink]. I will let you know ahead of time if options include original pencils.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- A high resolution PDF file of your commission.
- The original pencils/ink shipped to you. [If options apply]
SOME of my own PERSONAL FANDOMS that you may also enjoy:
- Fire Emblem
- Monster Hunter
- Street Fighter [amongst other fighting games]
- Naruto [and other anime]
- Anything Cyberpunk themed